Start: immediately | day shift | Full time, 38 hours/ week
Our goal is to strengthen our position in the European market for cereals, muesli and bars and to further expand it internationally. Support us with your ideas, your flexibility and your commitment and grow together with us at DE-VAU-GE.
- All independent installation activities, from new installations to conversions and modernizations
- Independent construction and wiring of control cabinets according to the circuit diagram
- Participation in the development and improvement of production processes
An interesting task awaits you, which must be mastered with initiative and personal responsibility. A team of friendly colleagues is already waiting for you.
- Tariff social benefits of a modern company such as Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Performance-based payment through collective bargaining and annual wage increases
- Retirement benefits and bonuses
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a family-run company
- 3-shift system with a guaranteed free Friday evening!
- Completed technical vocational training as an electrician, mechatronics technician, electronics technician or equivalent training
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- independent and structured way of working
Your letter of application
fill out form
We look forward to receiving your application!