Coordinator mechanical maintenance bar lines (m/f/d)
Start: immediately | day shift | Full time, 38 hours/ week
Our goal is to strengthen our position in the European market for cereals, muesli and bars and to further expand it internationally. Support us with your ideas, your flexibility and your commitment and grow together with us at DE-VAU-GE.
- Ensuring the operational readiness of machines and systems for the production of muesli bars/packaging lines in compliance with the applicable standards and norms
- Coordination of measures for mechanical maintenance/repair with staff from production and external service companies
- Coordination of technical spare parts ordering process
An interesting task awaits you, which must be mastered with initiative and personal responsibility. A team of friendly colleagues is already waiting for you.
- Tariff social benefits of a modern company such as Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Performance-based payment through collective bargaining and annual wage increases
- Retirement benefits and bonuses
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a family-run company
- 3-shift system with a guaranteed free Friday evening!
- completed technical training
- independent work, assumption of responsibility, cross-departmental perspective
- good knowledge of SAP
- good knowledge of MS Office
Your letter of application
Coordinator mechanical maintenance bar lines
fill out form
We look forward to receiving your application!