Apprenticeship as a warehouse clerk (m/f/x)
Start: September 1, 2022 | Duration: 2 years
At DE-VAU-GE Gesundkostwerk Deutschland GmbH at the Tangermünde location, practice-oriented, qualified training awaits you from September 1st. During your 2-year apprenticeship in our company, you will be trained to become a versatile all-rounder. Learn today for your future and become the specialist of tomorrow.
- Receipt and control of raw materials and packaging
- Transport and storage of goods using workplace-related software systems (SAP)
- Picking and shipping of products
- Creation of shipping documents
- Dealing with IT systems
- Knowledge of occupational safety and environmental protection
During your training, you will be supported by a team of friendly colleagues in the exciting and challenging tasks.
An interesting task awaits you, which must be mastered with initiative and personal responsibility. A team of friendly colleagues is already waiting for you.
- Fixed contact person for training issues
- Good takeover chances
- Subsidized canteen
- Health-promoting measures (massage, non-medical practitioners)
- Tariff special benefits (Christmas bonus, holiday bonus, pension scheme)
- Good working atmosphere in the teams
These Challenges are awaiting You
Company training content:
- Putting plants into operation
- operation of facilities
- Manage production orders
- Proper dismantling of systems
- cleaning of facilities
- Cooperation with the technology in the disruption service
Requirements of the applicant
- High school diploma or very good high school diploma
- Good comprehension and technical understanding
- Reliability and accuracy as well as resilience
Your letter of application
Apprenticeship as a warehouse clerk
fill out form
We look forward to receiving your application!